Danfoss to host Cooling United Live
Danfoss is hosting a two-day virtual event called Cooling United Live next month.
Taking place on 7th and 8th October, it is designed specifically for air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food retail, and industrial refrigeration audiences – and Cooling United Live will serve as both a learning forum and a new technology exhibition.
Dorthe Borup Sindberg, Marketing Communications Director at Danfoss Cooling, said: “We’re excited and honoured to present Danfoss’s first-ever fully immersive digital and live event experience. We have an engaging line-up of thought leaders and interactive sessions for both days of Cooling United Live. And, unlike a traditional conference, attendees can log in from anywhere in the world. Therefore, we’ve made sure to have experts on hand in multiple languages, so everyone can participate.”
The event is aimed at OEMs and wholesalers, as well as installers/contractors/service engineers, plus all refrigeration and air-con professionals.
It will feature a wide variety of session types tailored to different audiences, including:
- Live panel discussions and Q&As — Take a deeper dive into the new technologies that will shape the future of cooling. Attendees will have an opportunity to engage with experts in real-time at live events.
- Engaging keynote speakers — Topics range from megatrends to returning to the workplace in a new environment. With this online format, attendees can easily pick sessions that best fit individual needs.
- Connecting with experts in localised regions — Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with Danfoss experts in their local languages. This creates a custom experience tailored to each attendee.
- Smaller chatrooms post-session — Reconnect with fellow cooling professionals to discuss key findings and questions from the session. There will be multiple opportunities for socialising — much like a traditional conference.
- Product and system demos — Whether through 3D renderings of new products or more hands-on demonstrations, attendees of Cooling United Live will get an up-close experience of new technology offerings from Danfoss.
For more info visit: coolingunitedlive.com