Danfoss to host DEN Digital Festival this month
Danfoss is running DEN Digital Festival, a two-day virtual event taking place on 26th and 27th November.
Over the two days, there will be 15 webinars focused on district energy networks, including the challenges faced by the heating sector, how digitalisation plays a key role and the solutions available in the market today.
On 26th November there will be sessions including:
- Data driven solution for existing buildings
- Network monitoring with Danfoss Scada System
- Climate Change – What can the heat industry do to change?
- Delta T control with Smart Autonomous Valves
- Chirpy Heat – Virtual Heat Network Manager
On 27th November sessions will include:
- Heat from the underground!
- Heat Recovery – How can supermarkets help?
- District Heating Divas – Women in industry
- District Heating Substation Design