Elemental to run Net Zero Month in March 2021
Elemental is delighted to announce it will be running Net Zero Month in March, which will include a series of festivals, summits and digital events.
2021 is a pivotal year on the road to Net Zero, so we will be taking the whole of March to explore this topic in depth – with expert speakers discussing the challenges faced by all of us, as well as highlighting the innovation taking place to help us meet our Net Zero goals.
Here is just a handful of the extensive programme to come during Net Zero Month:
- The launch of Future Leaders – creating the next set of business leaders on the UK’s road to Net Zero
- Heat Pump Summit – supported by MCS and sponsored by Stiebel Eltron
- Focus on Hydrogen
- Uponor will be launching its White Paper on Healthy Buildings
- Energy management for commercial buildings
- BEAMA will be running a series of Net Zero events
- Smart Buildings – retrofitting smarter
Speaking about the launch of Net Zero Month, Mike Costain, Director, Elemental, said: “The UK is on the road to decarbonise the energy system by 2050 and Net Zero Month will focus on the companies and organisations who are able to help achieve this. Our exciting series of events will offer inspiration alongside real, practical solutions to those responsible for cutting carbon and increasing sustainability across the built environment and beyond.”
To register your interest in Net Zero Month, or to find out about partnership and sponsorship opportunities, please call Zac on 07712177411 or email: zthompson@ProfessionalTradeEvents.co.uk