Rinnai’s continuous flow hot water heating units deliver 1,000 litres per hour
Rinnai’s continuous flow hot water heating units can now deliver almost 1,000 litres per hour per unit – they have precision temperature control for either thermal disinfection or safe use on those users more vulnerable to scalding.
The units can be installed – and operational – in just hours.
There were multiple instances during the Christmas period where continuous flow units and systems have been able to provide uninterrupted flows of hot water to some sites which previously had stored systems that were regularly running out of supplies. Ease and speed of installation and precision temperature control, whatever the specific or unique requirements have proved critically important to several sites.
“Any site needing our products urgently can have instant access to them – we deliver direct to site for as long as it takes a courier to travel from our distribution centre to the chosen site. All orders are despatched within 24hours on a next-day service basis,” said Chris Goggin for Rinnai.
“Rinnai also offer a number of essential works services like a system health check should you require support on site, and we are also advocates of using digital camera technology to support on site issues.”
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours – under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site managers, contractors and all end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30 / 7 days a week. This means that there is a technical response every day of the week.
Backed with extensive warranties and fully qualified technical service and training Rinnai’s range also includes:
- Nexus electrolytic limescale inhibitor systems for lifetime efficiency and system protection.
- BMS controls and remote monitoring solutions for onsite and remote system monitoring.
- Flexible flue configurations including – Common header flues to streamline installation and multiple flueing systems.
- Valve packs and unvented systems to support secondary return systems for G3 compliance and ACOP L8 best practice.
- Multiple “in direct” storage vessels to support peak hour applications.
- Full application design service.
- Comprehensive training courses and CPDs.
- Energy and carbon footprint analysis of systems comparisons.