User experience: Building performance, contented clients and happy tenants
This elemental talks session – User experience: Building performance, contented clients and happy tenants – takes place at 1pm on 26th January.
Zooming in on the user experience, this session will examine how IoT and smart building tech can provide quality data and accessible analytics to help inform better management and maintenance, support owners and agents respond with agility to occupier requirements, plus enhance comfort and wellbeing for individuals. Our expert panel will be discussing what proptech can offer by way of smarter real estate and tenant or occupier benefits, plus providing their views on applications of smart tech for social housing and communities, as well as perspectives on the links between performance-in-use and digital construction, including BIM.
- Alex Edds, Director of Innovation, JLL
- Julie Alexander, Director of Technology and Innovation, Places for People
- Paul Surin, Global Lead Built Environment | BIM, at IBM
- Paul McConnell, Head of Digital Studio / Associate Director at Arup
- Simon Ward, Director of Sales for UK&I, Distech
This session is sponsored by Distech