WATCH: elemental talks session on decarbonising the electricity grid
The Decarbonising the electricity grid elemental talks virtual panel discussion is now available to watch on demand.
The panel discussed:
- What are the key technologies and innovation sectors that will support the decarbonisation of the electricity system?
- How will changes in demand influence the challenges associated with electricity network decarbonisation?
- How will electricity network infrastructure need to change to support low carbon energy systems?
- How will a decarbonised electricity system interact with other networks?
- How can we create a more integrated energy system?
- How can advancements in digitalisation support decarbonisation of the electricity system Centralised vs decentralised – what are the key benefits, drawbacks and considerations to each?
Mark Neller – Arup
Alexandre Golisano – Schneider Electric
Alex Buckman – Energy Catapult
Marzia Zafar – Ovo energy
Issy Middleton – Northern Power Grid